Our FBC Church family is committed to living out the Gospel through service to the community and world, providing local outreach and relationship with other churches and organizations, and continuing support to national and international ministries.
Outreach we support
- Alcoholics Anonymous. Providing space for three weekly meetings at our church.
- Family Promise Metrowest. Provide support to FPM for families with children as they seek permanent housing.
- Food Pantries. Supporting local pantries with collected food donations.
- ‘Happy Birthday Baby’ Project. Providing new teen moms essential items to help at the birth of their children and encouraging responsible parenting.
- Mission Trips. Providing hands-on experiences with short-term mission opportunities. We have traveled to El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Appalachia and New Orleans providing help with building projects and disaster relief.
- ‘Put Feet to Your Faith Sunday’. Performing service projects and assistance at local agencies supporting residents of the greater Framingham/Natick and Boston areas.
- Women’s Clothing Boutique. To provide ongoing support, we connect women from the local prison and area shelters with needed clothing, shoes, toiletries and supplies available from our ‘Balcony Boutique’.
Organizations we support
• Delta Sigma Theta Sorority/Pelham Apts • Pathways Family Shelter (SMOC)
• Family Promise Metrowest • Turning Point Shelter (SMOC)
• MCI Chaplain Support • Voices Against Violence (SMOC)
• MCI Women’s Prison Aftercare • Boston City Mission Society
Metrowest Women's Fund • Ecclesia Ministries/Common Cathedral
• Metrowest Worker Center • Baptist Peace Fellowship
• New England Aftercare - Bridge House • Samaritan's Purse
Salvation Army Framingham • St. Joseph's Indian School
TABCOM Denominational Support
• United Missions Basics • Bacone College
• Grotonwood Camp • Oceanwood Camp
• MA Mission Fund
• Northern Baptist Education Society