We are committed to living out the Gospel through service to the community and world, through local outreach, relationship with other churches and organizations, and support of the national and international ministries of our denomination.
Our outreach includes:
- Supporting a local food pantry with monthly donations
- Serving meals at the Pearl Street Cafe
- Working with Family Promise Metrowest, an interfaith partnership offering hope to homeless families with children through safe transitional shelter, meals, and supportive case management as they seek permanent housing
- Providing hands-on experiences with short-term mission opportunities, we have traveled several times to our sister church in El Salvador and have taken trips to Appalachia and New Orleans
- Providing space for three weekly Alcoholics Anonymous meetings
- Supporting the “Happy Birthday Baby” project, which gives new teen moms essential items to help in the first few months of their children’s lives and encourage responsible parenting
- Annual Fall "Feet to Faith Sunday" when we go into the local community after morning worship and perform service projects to support local agencies that provide assitance to the residents of the greater Framingham/Natick area.