Click on the button below to join us online each Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. for worship and music.
Dear Members and Friends of First Baptist Church in Framingham,
Words people speak are intriguing to me, however, when the words are spoken by someone whose life testifies to them, I am moved inwardly. The following short composition by Albert Schweitzer is one such word. He writes, “It is not enough to merely exist. It’s not enough to say, ‘I’m earning enough to live and support my family. I do my work well….I’m a good churchgoer.’ That’s all very well, but one must do something more. Seek always to do some good somewhere.” Though short and to the point, I am reminded that in all circumstances, I can and should seek the greater good. The greater good comes through living a Holy life, set apart for the purpose of reflecting God’s Spirit within us. I pray this season of Lent is a time for meaningful reflection and encouragement to seek the greater good.
• Seating capacity is limited due to COVID 19 restrictions
• You will be seated by an usher beginning at 9:45 am
• Wear a mask throughout the service.
• Stay six feet away from people outside your household
• Ensure that children are with an adult at all times (no childcare will be provided).
• Remain in the sanctuary or Jefferson Hall, including the lift and the bathroom; all other areas are closed.